Position: SG College: Texas Tech Class/YOB: Freshman
Height: 6’4 Weight: 198 Wingspan: 6’10
- Extraordinary athlete. Can sky off of two feet. The most impressive dunker in the class.
- Projectable frame. Solid build should become even more defined, as he is still a teenager.
- Strong finisher at the rim. As a straight line driver or cutter, he is dangerous coming to the basket at full speed.
- Plus defender. Has a strong base and stays in front of the ball. Undersized but can go up and protect the rim in traffic.
- Crashes glass well. Gets to rebounds quicker and higher than other guards. Especially impactful on the offensive end.
- Shooting has potential. Form looks a little bit funny but he makes it work. Didn’t shoot a ton of threes at Tech, though he hit 45 percent. His shot has looked strong in workouts. Would be an added bonus if his jumper is reliable from day one.
- Getting any type of separation is an issue due to basic ball-handling ability.
- Very undersized for a wing. He is barely over 6’3. Has solid length but will be at a height disadvantage in nearly every matchup.
- Shot goes in, but it takes a while to get off. Being undersized, he will need to speed up his release.
- Overall game is pretty raw. Has a large set of tools to work with. Still will need some patience to bring out his potential.