Position: C From: Iceland Class/YOB: 1997
Height: 7’1 Weight: 250 Wingspan: 7’4
- Great size and length. Is a legit 7-footer with a strong frame and long arms. Protects the rim well.
- Keeps ball high. Doesn’t let smaller players take the ball away from him and makes it tough for other bigs to block him. Finishing around the rim is impressive.
- Has soft hands and decent feet. Catches lobs well and gets up and down in transition fairly well.
- Tremendous upside. Still relatively new to the game, but he is learning and growing quickly. Averaged 16.1 points and 11.6 rebounds in the 2017 U20 Euro Championship. Size and frame could make him a forceful post presence down the line.
- Very new to the game. Has only been playing basketball for a few years. Has a ways to go with his IQ and fundamentals.
- Isn’t the quickest defending the ball or rolling to the rim. Sometimes lumbers instead of sprinting. Can be fixed with the right coaching.
- Limited shooter. His form doesn’t look horrible but he doesn’t have the touch from outside of 5 feet.