Troy Brown Jr.
Position: SF College: Oregon Class/YOB: Freshman
Height: 6’7 Weight: 208 Wingspan: 6’10
- Heady playmaker. True point forward that can initiate an offense. Looks to make the extra pass and set up teammates.
- Flexibility to defend multiple spots. Smart defender that is efficient with his movements to stay in front.
- Change-of-pace is impressive. Is opportunistic and patient with his attacks, waiting for openings and mistakes from the defense.
- Size and strength to create mismatches.
- Strong rebounder. With good size, he can grab defensive rebounds and push in transition.
- Shooting was a major issue at Oregon. Shot under 30% and most of them were good looks. Wasn’t a bad shooter in high school. Making outside shots will be huge for his growth in the league.
- Slow for a wing. Doesn’t have much explosion. Won’t be blowing by anybody on the perimeter.
- Can overpass. Wants to get teammates involved but gets into trouble trying to force plays.