Position: SF College: North Carolina Class/YOB: Senior
Height: 6’7 Weight: 211 Wingspan: 6’11
- High-level passer. Has the vision that you’d want from a point guard. Looks to find his teammates at all times.
- Elite wing rebounder.
- Has good size and long arms that he uses well.
- Lockup defensively. Can shut down talented wings. Takes great angles, moves well, and has the length to contest and frustrate ball-handlers.
- Hard-working, team-first mentality. Will work to star in whatever role he is given.
- Scoring is limited. Doesn’t shoot much outside of 15-feet. Can handle the ball well but looks to pass first, pass second, and score third.
- Could benefit from some added weight. His best trait is guarding the ball so adding some muscle will help in that area.
- When left open, is hesitant to take open threes. That will be a key point of emphasis during his training. It may be best to start from scratch and remake his jumper. If he ever becomes a threat from there, he could be something special.