Position: PG College: SMU Class/YOB: Junior
Height: 6’6 Weight: 207 Wingspan: 7’1
- Good size for a point guard.
- Legitimate shooter. Has the range and consistency to thrive in spot-ups at the next level.
- Has good patience. Is always playing at his pace. Rarely makes mistakes from being out of control.
- Trustworthy passer. Delivers the ball on time.
- Ability to guard both guard spots. Length is more suited to defend off-guards but his game is of a point guard.
- Below-average athlete. Won’t blow anyone away with his speed. Staying in front of quick guards will be a challenge.
- Is too upright with his ball-handling sometimes.
- Missed the back end of the college season with an injury. Participated in the combine, but it’s something to keep an eye on.
- Hasn’t been able to consistently loose defenders off the dribble.