Position: C College: None Class/YOB:
Height: 7’1 Weight: 225 Wingspan: 7’4
- Plus length and projectable frame. Has long arms and can broad shoulders. An NBA training regimen should do wonders for his build.
- Athleticism of a modern NBA big. In full sprint, he beats a lot of perimeter players up the court. Can jump high and farno, allowing him to cover ground from the weak side with ease.
- Good shot blocker. Tools listed above aid his ability to send shots away at a high rate.
- Elite finisher around the rim. Lobs, drop offs, and second chances are where he lives on offense. Physicality is an issue with going through contact, but when given space, he can rock the rim.
- Looks like a toothpick. Still growing physically, but it will be a long-term project to get him to where he needs to be weight wise.
- Character questions about leaving Western Kentucky to train for the NBA. Does he care about his teammates and is he committed to working?
- Lack of experience after taking a year off of competitive basketball.
- Not a threat to make jump shots.