Position: SG/SF College: Villanova Class/YOB: Junior
Height: 6’7 Weight: 210 Wingspan: 7’2
- Good spot-up shooter. Sets feet well and has a high, repeatable stroke. Jumper improved every year at Villanova.
- Strong defender. Uses long arms and good instincts to be disruptive against multiple positions. Potential to be lockdown defender early in career.
- Selfless, team-first mentality. Doesn’t worry about personal accolades. Goes about his business like a professional already.
- Positional versatility. Will be able to guard a minimum of two spots from day one. Height, length, and activity may allow him to play three positions and guard four.
- Above-average athleticism. Really good leaper that has great lateral quickness for a big wing.
- Skinny legs. Lacking a strong base could hurt with durability throughout the season.
- Suspect ball-handler. Has improved each year, but isn’t very creative right now.
- Doesn’t create his own shot well.