Position: SG College: Miami (FL) Class/YOB: Freshman
Height: 6’5 Weight: 196 Wingspan: 6’10
- Scoring instincts are league-ready. Capable of scoring from all three levels in different ways. Is smooth around the rim and can make tough, contested shots.
- Really good athlete. Gets out in the break and puts on a show with his ability to get above the rim. Jumps passing lanes fairly well
- Microwave offensively. It doesn’t take long for him to get in the zone. A few makes can get him engaged in other areas.
- Confident in his ability. Has some inconsistencies, but he won’t stop trying to make plays.
- Not much of a playmaker for others. Has potential to be a decent passer, but he is more one-dimensional at this point.
- Defense is not a priority for him. Looked like he was trying to get back to offense as fast as possible during games at Miami. Could change when defensive effort dictates his playing time in the NBA.
- Not too big for a scoring guard.
- Finding other ways to impact the game when his shot doesn’t fall. His rebounding, defense, and passing need to improve.