Position: SF College: Kentucky Class/YOB: Freshman
Height: 6’9 Weight: 205 Wingspan: 7’0
- Proficient mid-range scorer. Can come off of pin downs and deliver with a hand in his face from the second level.
- Nice touch in and around the paint. Occasionally struggles with contact, but has the ability to hit push shots over the defense.
- Legitimate size for a wing. Not overly long for his height, but has a significant height advantage in most matchups on the perimeter.
- Isolation upside. Started to get lower on drives as the year went on, allowing his natural handling ability to be maximized. Smooth yet explosive athlete. Uses pull-up well in traffic and does a decent job getting separation in isolations.
- Shows flashes as a dangerous three-point shooter. Has a nice pull-up from deep with a smooth release.
- Effort level was all over the place. Not unheard of for a freshman, but would like to see him put his footprint on more parts of the game.
- Moves really well in the open court but isn’t overly quick. Used long strides to beat college defenders. Smaller, quicker wings may be able to get up under him.
- Underdeveloped body at this point. Doesn’t shy away from contact per se, but can be disrupted against guys who get up into him.