Position: SF/PF College: Ohio State Class/YOB: Junior
Height: 6’9 Weight: 223 Wingspan: 7’3
- Experienced, mature player. Knows who he is as a player and has overcome significant adversity during his time in college.
- Versatile defender. Has the strength and reach to contest bigs and enough reaction to stay in front of most threes. Projects as a guy who would thrive in a switching lineup.
- Steadying presence with high-IQ. Won’t try to go outside of his role. Moves the ball, plays within the offense, and is disciplined on defense.
- Can hit open shots. Shot a lot of threes last year and made a fair amount. Hit one-dribble pull-ups well.
- Solid post moves. Hits turnarounds regularly and isn’t afraid to expose mismatches.
- Rebounds out of his area. Doesn’t wait for other guys to clean up misses.
- Doesn’t have that high of a ceiling. Is probably going to be a solid role player no matter where he goes but there isn’t a lot of room for growth.
- Won’t be much of a scorer off the dribble. Outside of basic pull-ups, he doesn’t do much to beat defenders with dribbling moves.
- General athleticism is average for a wing.
- Missed most of junior year with an injury. Need to be wary of re-injury.
- Some questions about his jumper from a deeper line. Shot about 36% from three as a senior, which is solid, but not necessarily a lock to transition to the NBA line.