Position: PG College: West Virginia Class/YOB: Senior
Height: 6’2 Weight: 196 Wingspan: 6’4
- Relentless on-ball defender. The most disruptive perimeter stopper in the draft. Will be an elite defender that you can stick on top point guards in the league.
- Developing outside shot. Isn’t a knockdown shooter at this point, but has decent mechanics and hit a fair amount of NBA range threes last year at West Virginia.
- Fierce competitor. Plays with a lot of heart and energy. Understands how hard he needs to play to make an impact. Toughness is off the charts.
- Capable of playing on or off the ball.
- Average shot creator. Can’t separate from defenders well due to a rudimentary handle.
- Finishing ability is hampered by a general lack of athleticism and length. Hasn’t found a consistent runner to score in the paint. Unable to elevate over size.
- Scoring off the dribble is a work-in-progress. Can settle for contested mid-range jumpers, but shouldn’t have that offensive responsibility in the NBA. He will have to prove he can consistently hit open shots.
- Solid playmaker but not great. Won’t be able to get to the basket as easily as he did in college so he will need to find more creative ways to set up teammates.