Position: PG/SG College: Boston College Class/YOB: Junior
Height: 6’5 Weight: 188 Wingspan: 6’7
- Comfortable scoring in a lot of ways. Pull-up is fluid and can score on the move about as well as anyone in the class.
- 1-on-1 scoring. Can be put in isolation situations and get a good look. Ability to stop on a dime is impressive.
- Great size and length. Hard to find guards with this type of size.
- Opportunistic defender. Good at getting in the passing lanes.
- Doesn’t have a strong base. Quicker guards will get low and drive past him.
- Average playmaker. Was best in a 2-guard lineup with Ky Bowman where he didn’t have as much responsibility setting up teammates. Much more of a scoring guard than passer, though he does a nice job in drive-and-kicks.
- Was given freedom to shoot freely at Boston College. Can he be as effective in lower volume role?
- Can get in a shot-happy mood where he goes on strings of difficult looks. Some teams will shy away from that.