Position: PF/C College: Michigan State Class/YOB: Freshman
Height: 6’11 Weight: 236 Wingspan: 7’4
- Top-notch defender. He has the length to play either interior spot and the anticipation to protect the rim. Projects as a good pick-and-roll defender once he gets used to the speed of NBA guards. All-Defensive potential.
- Driven, tireless worker. Showed substantial growth during his freshman year. Has an energy about his game that you can’t teach. Will put in the time to improve.
- Shooting touch is promising. Known more for his defense, but he can also stretch the floor. Really good at slipping screens to find space behind the arc. Shot nearly 40% on a decent amount of threes. Will need time to adjust to deeper NBA line, but his stroke is a good starting point.
- Solid passing instincts. Shows ability to find cutters.
- Very projectable frame and style of play. Has a lot of tools offensively, just needs refinement.
- Has decent footwork and feel in the post. Doesn’t always finish right now but the moves are there.
- Still raw offensively. Can score off a few straight dribbles but struggled when put in iso situations. Not a great back to the basket weapon though he has a good understanding for when to make certain moves. Definitely needs some seasoning on that end.
- Good athlete but a little lacking in the weight department. Has a very projectable frame but will have to rely on length early on while he bulks up.
- Big-time foul issues. Can be overly aggressive seeking blocks. Will learn how to be under control in his contests.
- Not a dominant rebounder. Floats a little too much right now. Added strength will help and playing the five as opposed to the four will put him closer to the rim. With the trajectory of bigs trending towards perimeter play, he will have to make sure he still crashes the glass.