Position: PG College: Villanova Class/YOB: Junior
Height: 6’2 Weight: 198 Wingspan: 6’4
- Very high-IQ floor general. Wastes no motion, operates under control, and facilitates an offense with few mistakes. Knows he isn’t the most athletic so he utilizes a lot of stop-and-go moves and eurosteps that give him time to read the defense.
- Shooting prowess. When given space, he can make defenses pay for backing off. Shot 40% last year from three.
- Post-up game. He is the best post-up point guard in the class. Shows strength and patience using back downs to get easy looks. By the end of the year, opponents were sending double teams at him in the post.
- Good P&R decision maker. Has some wrinkles to iron out, but overall does a good job of assessing how the defense is defending it and figuring out a plan of attack.
- An average athlete at best. Appears to be a little overweight and doesn’t have much burst.
- Defensive upside is low. He gives decent effort, but there are physical limitations to how much he can do.
- Length is not ideal for his height. Will need to be very precise with defensive movements.