Position: SF From: Germany Class/YOB: 1999
Height: 6’9 Weight: 200 Wingspan: 7’0
- Good ball-handling skills for his size. Has a nice fluidity to the way he moves with the ball.
- Plus vision. Uses height well to maximize his passing gifts. Looks to advance the ball up the court with passes. Attacks with his head up and has good awareness of where teammates are.
- Terrific size for a wing. Has the length of a big and looks like he might continue to grow.
- Decent instincts anticipated and getting into passing lanes defensively.
- Has a lot of upside. In the right system, he could develop into a dangerous playmaker with two-way impact.
- Moves in slow motion. Doesn’t have the foot speed to keep up with a lot of perimeter players. He has the mindset of a point guard but will struggle to defend them.
- Poor shooter. He has made some strides that are worth noting but he is still far behind what you’d like to see. His free throw shooting took a monumental jump this year, so hopefully, that can extend to at least a respectable mid-range shot.
- Still very young. Is physically weak, though his frame isn’t bad. A lot of room for growth in terms of understanding the nuances of the game. Instincts are there though, especially as a playmaker.
- Has not played against very good competition to this point.