Position: C From: Georgia Class/YOB: 1999
Height: 6’11 Weight: 250 Wingspan: 7’2
- Mobility is good. Is light on his feet. Goes from block to the perimeter quickly.
- Displays stretch five ability. Mid-range shot has a nice look to it. Can hit some threes.
- Help side defense is there. Always knows where the ball is and doesn’t hesitate to stop penetration.
- Plus shot-blocker. His timing is good.
- Acts as a good outlet in screen and rolls. Hits floaters, has nice touch around the rim, and can take defenders off the dribble after the catch.
- Still young in experience and physically. Has the potential to be a good center in the league but is at least two or three years away from contributing.
- Not the best post-up scorer. Likes to have space when he has the ball.
- Doesn’t take contact well due to lack of strength. As good as he is in P&Rs, he struggles to fight through hits near the rim.
- Gets in foul trouble far too much.