|Position: C||From: Georgia||Class/YOB: 1999|
|Height: 6’11||Weight: 250||Wingspan: 7’2|
- Mobility is good. Light on his feet. Goes from block to the perimeter quickly. Slimmed down this year
- Displays stretch five ability. Mid-range shot is reliable. Showing clear improvement in his range, shooting far more threes
- Help side defense is there. Always knows where the ball is and doesn’t hesitate to stop penetration.
- Plus shot-blocker. His timing is good.
- Acts as a good outlet in screen and rolls. Hits floaters, has nice touch around the rim, and can take defenders off the dribble after the catch.
- Still young in experience and physicality. Has the potential to be a good center but may need some time as a role player to adjust
- Not the best post-up scorer. Likes to have space when he has the ball.
- Doesn’t take contact well due to lack of strength. As good as he is in P&Rs, he struggles to fight through hits near the rim.
- Gets in foul trouble far too much.