Position: PG From: France Class/YOB: 1997
Height: 6’2 Weight: 180 Wingspan: 6’8
- Dynamic athlete. Has plus quickness. Effortlessly beats defenders off the dribble and pushes in transition.
- Defensive upside. Has great length and strength for a point guard. Should be able to stay in front of guys and make it tough for them to find easy looks.
- Jump shooting. Connects on open long-range shots. A lot more consistent this season than in prior years. Doesn’t have any hesitation when he has daylight.
- P&R playmaking. Had a professional offense where he was drilled on playing in pick and rolls. Showed he was adept at finding open guys off of screens. Can also turn the corner, finish acrobatically in the paint, or find a soft spot in the defense to hit a pull-up.
- A bit left-hand dependent. Much more comfortable going to his strong hand. Less of a threat to make a play going right.
- Fast even by NBA standards, but isn’t always under control. Decision making is more about controlling the pace for him.
- Dribbles a little bit too high. Will need to stay low if he wants to fend off aggressive NBA guards.