Position: SG College: Villanova Class/YOB: Sophomore
Height: 6’5 Weight: 200 Wingspan: 6’6
- Excellent athlete. Solid body control, quick first step, and serious leaping ability. Had the highest vertical at the combine. Strong build as well.
- Lethal shooter, both spotting up and off the dribble. Textbook form with good elevation. Shows good balance off of penetration to get to his pull-up.
- Solid defender. Is physical and competitive guarding the ball. High-level off-ball defender both on help side and a pass away.
- Tough, highly competitive, confident kid. Doesn’t think there is anybody who can hold him. Won’t back down from anyone.
- Could spend time at point guard. Will be able to guard both guard spots and has enough composure to serve as a primary ball-handler in certain lineups.
- Good penetrator. Gets in the lane where he can finish over, around, or through defenders.
- Not going to tower over any two-guards. Defensive impact could be hindered by bigger guards that can easily shoot over him.
- FT shooting. 70% isn’t horrible, but it won’t cut it late in games. Has to show more focus at the line.
- Sometimes settles for contested jumpers. Overall shot selection is good, but can’t get in the habit of bailing the defense out with tough shots.
- Can handle the ball fairly well, but isn’t too shifty for NBA standards. More of a one move and go guy right now.
- Length is average. Doesn’t have the luxury of relying on long arms to aid his defensive efforts.