Position: PF/C College: USC Class/YOB: Junior
Height: 6’10 Weight: 220 Wingspan: 7’1
- Good footwork. Has improved in the post as a result of being able to maneuver with ease in and around the paint.
- Pick-and-pop potential. Each year at USC he expanded the range on his jumper, stretching to the 3-point line. Is best from 15-19 feet with his feet set. Also poses a threat to finish off lobs.
- Agile on both ends. Displays real potential as a big that can energize a second unit with effort running rim to rim.
- Solid timing as a shot-blocker. Because he is so light off his feet, he can wait for penetrators to jump before pursuing blocks. Should combine with mobility to make him a reliable defensive presence.
- Bulk is needed. Has the definition of someone who can add weight, but is a little behind right now. Bruising bigs will eat him up in post-up situations without help.
- Turnover prone when attacking from the mid-post. Can have his mind made up instead of reading the defense.
- Just an alright rebounder. Doesn’t sprint to misses like you would want out of an athletic big. Kind of gets lost on the perimeter from time to time. Gets a lot of tips and offensive rebounds when he does attack the glass.