Position: SG/SF College: Boise State Class/YOB: Senior
Height: 6’7 Weight: 200 Wingspan: 7’1
- Offensively versatile. Had to play a do-it-all role at Boise State which forced him to grow as a playmaker. Can score off screens, space the floor as a shooter, or use his size to get to the rim.
- Plus rebounder. Gets involved with finishing possessions on the defensive end.
- Terrific size for a wing. More of a 2/3 than a 3/4. Length magnifies his offensive and defensive skills.
- Two-way potential. Wasn’t always locked in at Boise, but he’s shown he can be a difference maker when he wants to.
- Spent four years in college learning his game and preparing for the next level.
- For a four-year guy, he’s thin. Strange because he doesn’t have a weak body type. Will need to improve to survive a full NBA season.
- Has good form, but his jumper is streaky. Should be able to get easier looks in a less ball-dominant role.
- Can be turned over with pressure. Again, shouldn’t be counted on as a primary ball-handler, but certain lineups may have him in more iso situations. Needs to take better care of it.