Position: SG College: Miami (FL) Class/YOB: Sophomore
Height: 6’5 Weight: 195 Wingspan: 6’9
- Passing instincts are there. Was one of the best playmakers in the ACC as an off-guard.
- Explosive athlete. Makes his presence felt on both ends using his natural physical gifts. Whether that be for rebounding, defending guards, or protecting the rim.
- Elite-level rebounder. Makes a concerted effort to stick his nose in there and battle for rebounds.
- Special defensive talent. Average size but long arms. He guards with energy and effort throughout the game. Terrific shot-blocker for a guard.
- Gritty competitor. Doesn’t always show up on the stat sheet, but the impact comes from the relentlessness of his game. When shots aren’t falling, he always finds a way to add value in other areas.
- Poor outside shooting. Was average as a freshman but really plummeted last year.
- Injury issues. Missed portions of last year with a foot injury that is said to have healed.
- Has height of a point guard but doesn’t really have the handling skills to run a team. Will he still be able to make an impact offensively without the ball in his hands?