Position: PF College: Notre Dame Class/YOB: Senior
Height: 6’5 Weight: 220 Wingspan: 7’0
- Terrific touch in and around the paint. Hits floaters and push-shots regularly.
- Feel in the post is advanced. Has one of the best turnaround jumpers in the draft. Is automatic once he turns over his right shoulder.
- Has a nose for the ball. Rebounds particularly well for his height and comes up with loose balls.
- Exceptional length. Shows up on the glass, defensively, and in shooting over bigger defenders.
- Pick-and-roll game is solid. Reads defense and finds open space to operate. Can score from all three levels.
- Incredibly short for a post player. Length helps, but he is the height of a two-guard.
- May struggle to score against NBA length. Lacks quickness and is a below the rim finisher. Tore up bigs in the best conference in the NCAA, but guys will be longer and stronger in the league.
- Not a great defender. Gets backed down too easily. When length doesn’t save him, he gives up easy looks in the post.
- Foot injury is worth noting. Broke his foot twice in the last five months. Teams will need to make sure it won’t be a chronic problem.