Position: SG/PG From: IMG Academy Class/YOB: 1999
Height: 6’3 Weight: 183 Wingspan: 6’9
- Playground handle. Can break down defenses and lose defenders with quick moves.
- Promising athlete. Has a wiry sort of athleticism that is beneficial for his play style.
- Volume scoring. Knows how to find his shot and doesn’t get tired doing so. Despite never playing a minute in college, he has professional scoring instincts.
- Untapped playmaking upside. Occasionally has a pass that makes you stop in your tracks. Vision is there. Professional experience will fine-tune this skill.
- Arguably the thinnest player in the draft. Would have benefited physically from a season in a college weight training program. Going to be a multi-year development in the NBA.
- Short for a scoring guard. Possesses ball-handling of a lead guard but his game is better suited playing in a score-first role.
- Inexperience against elite talent. Was a consensus top-10 recruit, but never played in events like the McDonald’s All-American game because he was in his post-grad year. Most inexperienced American player in the draft.
Stats: No stats available (Played at IMG)