Position: PG College: UCLA Class/YOB: Junior
Height: 6’1 Weight: 187 Wingspan: 6’8
- Passing upside. Drive-and-kick game is solid. Last year was his first year as the full-time PG. Will only continue to grow as a playmaker in space.
- Dangerous jump-shooter. Will let it fly from way outside. Real threat if defenders go under the screen.
- Downhill penetrator that can finish. Uses his body well to get inside and has quick push shots to score.
- Pesky defender. Was more of a defensive presence as a sophomore but still brought activity last year. Instincts are good on the ball and has length to make up for lack of height.
- Comes from family of NBA players. Brothers Jrue and Justin are rotation players for their respective teams.
- Turnover prone. Can take his team out of the game with decision-making at times.
- Height is a problem with his finishing. Athleticism at the rim disrupts his ability to score.
- Has a toughness about him but can try to do too much with the ball.
- Defensively will struggle defending 15-feet and in.