After becoming somewhat of a villain to opposing Big Ten teams in his freshman season, Iggy Brazdeikis is heading to the NBA where his competitive edge and scoring ability could land him in the second round.
|Position: SF||From: Michigan||Class/YOB: Freshman|
|Height: 6’8||Weight: 220||Wingspan: N/A|
- An aggressive, efficient scorer that can get buckets from three levels. Comfortable hitting mid-range shots on the move or knocking down spot-up threes. Has a knack for making difficult shots
- Very good driving left and using his strength to finish plays. Seeks and absorbs contact
- Physical defender who rebounds effectively
- A highly competitive player that doesn’t lack confidence. Will not be intimidated by NBA competition
- Goes left a lot, especially when pressured. Is far less dangerous attacking right
- Lack of foot speed limits his defensive potential. Size and strength should allow him to become a decent position defender
- No conscious as a scorer. Will he be able to slide into a complementary role off the bench early on in his career?
- Doesn’t have much playmaking feel. Should look to become a better P&R player given his size