Sagaba Konate missed a large portion of the season with an injury and all signs point to him leaving West Virginia.
|Position: C||From: West Virginia||Class/YOB: Junior|
|Height: 6’8||Weight: 260||Wingspan: N/A|
- Very good shot blocker that times and contests about as well anyone in the country. Moves well to guard on switches and has the quickness to recover
- Aggressive rebounder that is particularly effective on the offensive glass
- Lacks height, but has long arms to make up for it
- Showed an improved jump shot in limited games this season. Clearly took NBA feedback to heart. Touch at the line and in the paint is very promising. Still relatively new to the game
- Not very skilled as a low post scorer. Uses his hooks both ways to score most of his points on the inside
- Though improved, he will have to show that shooting range on a consistent basis in workouts
- Foul trouble has been a problem throughout his career
- Questions about his injury. Is it serious? Or was he healthy and trying to avoid reinjury before the draft?