Serbian swingman Vanja Marinkovic has been on NBA radars for some time now. This could be the year he decides to keep his name in the draft and capitalize on his size and shooting ability.
|Position: SG||From: Serbia||Class/YOB: 1997|
|Height: 6’7||Weight: 197||Wingspan: 6’7|
- Perimeter shooting. Operates comfortably off of screens and in transition.
- Big guard. Has a wiry frame with the size to shoot over the defense.
- Solid IQ. Knows how to pass in the flow of an offense and understands spacing.
- Penetration potential. Decent first step and has a feel for what moves to make. Just needs more refinement.
- Doesn’t play through contact.
- Lacks length despite good size for a two-guard.
- Defensive prowess. Gets into passing lanes well but doesn’t use his length enough to corral ball-handlers.
- Average ball-handling at this point. Has some shiftiness and attacks closeouts but it limited to basic moves.