Position: PG College: Penn State Class/YOB: Sophomore
Height: 6’5 Weight: 198 Wingspan: 6’8
- Plus size, strength, and length.
- Creates his own shot fairly well. Most moves are aided by his height advantage in most matchups.
- Dangerous outside shooter. Not just a spot-up specialist. He has a few set-up moves to get defenders backing up before pulling the trigger.
- Solid passer. Sees over defenses and finds guys in rhythm. Has a nice snap to his passes.
- Post-up potential. Will often end up with his back to the basket off of drives when using his body to create space. Should be able to use those tools to work on his post-game.
- Tough shot taker. Tends to force mid-range shots and take contested runners. Won’t need to settle for that on an NBA team.
- Defensive energy is lacking. Looked to be conserving energy for offense.
- Has a general inefficiency to his offensive game. His Penn State team lacked other creators, and his volume was needed for them to win. But he will need to do more with his opportunities.
- Low-grade athleticism. Not great at running or jumping. His feel is what will determine how far he goes. Defensively, he will need to learn how to use his size to his advantage. Offensively, he will need to be even craftier finding his shot.