Position: SF College: Michigan State Class/YOB: Sophomore
Height: 6’7 Weight: 220 Wingspan: 6’10
- Above-average athlete. Can jump out of the gym and has a strong build. Excels in transition. Going to be able to keep up with most NBA forwards.
- Decent standstill shooter. When given time and space, he can hit open threes.
- Defensive versatility. Is a tremendous shot-blocker for a wing and moves his feet well against 3s and 4s.
- Plus rebounder. Has great energy. Is aggressive crashing the glass on both ends. His athletic ability allows him to go up and take misses at the high point.
- Has a winner’s mentality and is a strong competitor.
- Doesn’t know how to make his own offense. His handle hasn’t improved much and is much more of a straight-line driver at this point.
- Is a true tweener. Doesn’t really have the size of a four but also isn’t overly quick defending wings yet. With his athleticism and worth ethic, he should be able to figure out how to guard both spots with time.
- Shooting will need more consistency to contribute offensively.
- Has been able to dominate with his athleticism so far in his career. Will need to fine-tune his game to take the next step.